Time: March 26, 2020 from 12pm to 1pm
Street: Virtual Meeting on the AgilePhilly Slack Channel
Website or Map: https://worldretrospectiveday…
Event Type: virtual, meeting
Organized By: John Voris, Lead Coordinator
Latest Activity: Mar 26
World Retrospective Day is Feb 27th 2020 FOR US !
THIS IS PART 2
Where we have a virtual meeting on Retro.s on our AgilePhilly Slack channel
during LUNCH from NOON to 1 PM
RSVP HERE on this WEBPAGE to let us know you will be attending this SECOND GREAT YEAR of ideas , and leave something in the comments for us to start talking about:
Come and Contribute or Lurk and Learn (c)
* We'll just have it in the General Area of our Slack Channel, because, well, Generally EVERYONE needs to do great retrospectives!
* Use the RSVP on this page to indicate that you will be joining us.
* Retrospectives do not need to delve deep to see the problems. They need to delve deep to see the causes.
* Maybe we should have a discussion that clarifies the three concepts:
* The Myth of the Blameless Retro https://dzone.com/articles/the-myth-of-the-blameless-retrospective
*One topic = Should Kudos for Good Work be handed out during a Retrospectives "What Went Well" ? See https://www.linkedin.com/groups/52030/52030-6342578948513337345 for some views
* Should one of our topics be to talk about Tools to use to run Retrospectives ? https://coalition.agileuprising.com/t/retrospectives-in-distributed-teams-requirements-for-a-tool/1332
* Even if you do bad retrospectives, making your Retrospectives get better each time is always a good thing.
Retrospectives are like what they say about Pizza. . .
When it's Good,
And when it's Bad,
It's still pretty good.
* OK, someone tell me why is it that everything at AgilePhilly revolves around Pizza ?
Notes from our online discussion
from February 2018
can be found at
Come and Contribute
- or -
just Lurk and Learn