Agile Philly

Committed to helping members build better software

Sebastian Hermida's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats Andre! Do you know if they are going to tape your sessions?"

Sebastian Hermida replied Feb 10, 2010 to anyone going to XP 2010

3 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by D. André Dhondt

"Thanks for the link Ravi! I agree that progress could motivate if... - it's not a w…"

Sebastian Hermida replied Feb 8, 2010 to What really motivates employees?

2 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by James Adams

"Thanks for sharing this. I prefer codesmith as well since it fits closer to our medi…"

Sebastian Hermida replied Dec 2, 2009 to refactor/rename crafstman to codesmith

2 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Ravindar Gujral

"Of course not! I could never do it alone and in under 10 mins... But we should our…"

Sebastian Hermida replied Dec 1, 2009 to Experimenting with presentation formats

6 Dec 1, 2009
Reply by Sebastian Hermida

"I can do a lightning talk about pair programming"

Sebastian Hermida replied Nov 30, 2009 to Experimenting with presentation formats

6 Dec 1, 2009

"Cool! The lightning talk format might be the easiest to start with. I can't wait to…"

Sebastian Hermida replied Nov 30, 2009 to Experimenting with presentation formats

6 Dec 1, 2009

"Agreed. I recently heard something along these lines: "Let's give it an honest try…"

Sebastian Hermida replied Sep 30, 2009 to get experience with multiple techniques

1 Sep 30, 2009

"I hope that the journeyman OR certification choice is not exclusive. It does not hav…"

Sebastian Hermida replied Sep 22, 2009 to apprentice/journeyman or certification

2 Sep 22, 2009

"Looks interesting. I would be up for it. How involved is the "tourist"? Is it simila…"

Sebastian Hermida replied Sep 14, 2009 to Industrial Tourism

4 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by D. André Dhondt

"David Hussman is the mind behind devjam. Well known at agile conferences, he also go…"

Sebastian Hermida replied Sep 2, 2009 to Agile 2009--Gordon Pask Award winners

3 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Chirag Dadia

RSS

ANNOUNCEMENTS

At AgilePhilly, we have been Promoting Agile Ideas since 1776

AgilePhilly is a not-for-profit user group of volunteers in the Philadelphia area dedicated to better software development practices.

Meetings are monthly. Get meeting reminders by joining here.  

• Our events are Free but you must RSVP.  We have Evening Meetings in the Western Suburbs, usually on the Third Tuesday.  They usually begin at 6:30 pm.  A sample agenda would be:
    • 6:30-7:00 pm: Eat & Greet & Network
    • 7:00-8:20 Main Topic/Speaker
    • 8:20-8:30 Q & A , Pack-Up, More Networking

• Our Sponsors cover the cost of pizza / sandwiches for an evening.

Our attempt with the group is to provide an environment where you can exchange ideas and meet with individuals involved in agile community.

© 2024   Created by Ravindar Gujral.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service