Time: February 6, 2018 from 12pm to 1pm
Street: Virtual Meeting on the AgilePhilly Slack Channel
Website or Map: http://WorldRetroDay.com
Event Type: virtual, meeting
Organized By: John Voris, Lead Coordinator
Latest Activity: Jul 25, 2018
World Retrospective Day is Tuesday Feb 6th 2018
RSVP HERE on this WEBPAGE to let us know you will be attending, and leave something in the comments for us to start talking about. . . .
* We'll just have it in the General Area, because, Generally everyone needs to do great retrospectives.
* Retrospectives do not need to delve deep to see the problems. They need to delve deep to see the causes.
* Maybe we should have a discussion that clarifies the three concepts:
*One topic = Should Kudos for Good Work be handed out during a Retrospectives "What Went Well" ? See https://www.linkedin.com/groups/52030/52030-6342578948513337345for some views
* Should one of our topics be to talk about Tools to run Retrospectives ?https://coalition.agileuprising.com/t/retrospectives-in-distributed-teams-requirements-for-a-tool/1332
* Use the RSVP on this page to indicate that you will be joining us.
* Even if you do bad retrospectives, making your Retrospectives get better is always a good thing.
Retrospectives are like what they say about Pizza. . .
When it's Good,
And when it's Bad,
It's still pretty good.
* Ok, someone tell me why is it that everything at AgilePhilly revolves around Pizza ?
Notes from our online discussion
Seeing "Risk" or "Trouble" during a retrospective can be very subjective.
Stock Phrase: Assuming we did all that, what do you expect to be different? What gets unblocked? How does your day change?
Engage, Listen, Confront = Clarity
Teams sometimes have Trouble getting to Specifics.
Other questions raised
Size of team during the retrospective.
Good sound headsets for remote teams = more important than video.
IceBreakers to start, like Pictionary of your Superpower.
Agenda for a Retrospective is a Five Part Play . . .
Set the Stage.
Decide what to do
Conteneo.co Weave ( formerly Innovation Games Online )
https://www.christopheravery.com/blog/what-i-can-confront for an article on how facilitating is responsibility, which can be a little frightening.
Participating ( in no particular order )