Capacity for this event capped at 60 people.
This event will begin at 6 PM at Reed Technology, located 1 mile from the PA Turnpike
If taking the PA Turnpike Eastbound, be prepared for some gridlock.
Your team can be ten times better.
Richard Kasperowski and Julia Ivashina will present "Culture for Great Teams and Results"
What does that mean? That means your professional team can accomplish 10x more work, do it with 10x more quality, 10x faster, or with 10x less resources. Your family can be 10x happier. Your school group can be 10x more effective at helping people learn and make life better for people. You too can be 10x more effective at getting whatyou
want. In other words, you can be great
. Your team can be great
Can you say these things about your teams?
- My projects are completed effortlessly on schedule and on budget every time.
- Every team I’ve ever been on has shared a vision.
- In meetings, we only ever do what will get results.
- No one blames “management" or anyone else if they don’t get what they want.
- Everybody shares their best ideas right away.
- Ideas are immediately unanimously approved, improved or rejected by the team.
- Action on approved ideas begins immediately.
- Conflict is always resolved swiftly and productively.
The Core Protocols are one way to make teams that have these characteristics.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
- Results-oriented behaviors,
- How to enter a state of shared vision with a team and stay there,
- How to create trust on a team
- How to stay rational and healthy
- How to make team decisions effectively, and
- How to move quickly and with high quality towards the team’s goals
Richard Kasperowski and Julia Ivashina are signatories of the Manifesto for Greatness and co-founders of the Greatness Guild (www.greatnessguild.org
Richard works as an Agile trainer and coach, Open Space facilitator, Core Protocols trainer and coach and volunteers as a CoderDojo mentor. Richard is author of the FREE
guideThe Core Protocols: A Guide to Greatness
Julia Ivashina: Julia works as a Project Manager at Merck through her consultancy company Agile Impact Inc. Being passionate about teamwork, Julia is consistently building high performance remote teams in traditionally disconnected corporation. She resolves the tension between a decentralized IT groups with the goal to harmonize relationships between people. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This topic also presented at AgileDelaware Meetup Monday Oct 26th
Food sponsored by Reed Technologies